Telecom Fiji (PTE) Limited warmly greets you to this website! Upon viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these term and conditions.
To ensure that we provide the highest standards of service, we will ask you to provide us with personal information from time to time. This personal information may include, but is not limited to your email address, first and last name, phone number, address and cookies usage data. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy if your unique password and account information, and for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from TFL, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third party sites and services that you add to our services, such as social networks, TFL is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
USE OF DATA
TFL may use the collected data for the following purposes:
- For proper notification of changes to our service;
- For participation in the interactive features of our services when you choose to;
- For customer care and support;
- For the maintenance of our services;
- For the purposes of analysis to enable betterment of our services;
- To monitor the usage of our Services;
- For the proper detection, prevention and address of technical issues.
USE OF THIS SITE
This site or its contents must not be used in breach of Legislation or for any unlawful act or to disrupt other services offered by TFL in the same platform.
Unless otherwise stated, TFL owns all copyright and intellectual property rights on this site.
TRANSFER OF DATA
TFL will not transfer your personal data to any organization or country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
TFL may disclose your personal data to third parties in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with legal obligation;
- To prevent/investigate possible wrongdoing in connection in connection with the service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To monitor or protect the operation and security of our network;
- To provide/support products and services provided to you.
Your use of this site is at your sole risk. TFL disclaims to the fullest extent possible all express, implied, statutory and other warranties, guarantees or representations. There is no warranty or guarantee that this website will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free.
This website is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Fiji.
CHANGES IN POLICY